New Drawings

More
10 years 9 months ago #4805 by skipperwbw
Replied by skipperwbw on topic New Drawings
I here ya, and I'm not dead set against it or anything, I just haven't fully adjusted to the aesthetics of it yet....... but I may give it a whirl this spring........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #4795 by MarcS
Replied by MarcS on topic New Drawings
Skip,

There are a great many people that believe that a planing pad helps almost any boat.

"dedicated to your success"

More
10 years 9 months ago #4783 by skipperwbw
Replied by skipperwbw on topic New Drawings
I like the higher bow a lot, I'm just not so keen on the flat spot/pad in the stern's bottom....

More
10 years 9 months ago #4777 by MarcS

Thanks for the feedback. We want people's opinion, that's why we ask.

It's all good here.

... and...

Of course the original 19 is still available. How soon do you want one? :woohoo:

More
10 years 9 months ago #4775 by 671natural
Replied by 671natural on topic New Drawings
Someone has to be the bummer,so I will.I like the original 19 footer better.Will it still be available?thanks

More
10 years 10 months ago #4454 by Highlander
Replied by Highlander on topic New Drawings
Tyler,

Am no boat desinger, but, if you look at the fifth image, the overhead one, that to me, looks bang in the middle of the deck. I think where the console is going to be, will give a more stable ride, throwing some weight forward. I imagine the fuel tank would be located almost underneath, that will also contribute to a better balance. As for flairing the cabin sides, you would lose too much space, for walking around the console.

All the best,

Jim.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4452 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic New Drawings
Another great looking boat! Observations/Comments:

The console appears to be forward of the the center of balance and therefore may have a bouncier ride

Could you change the rectangular shape of the console to mimick the flaired/pear shape of the bow?

I love the idea of a fold down rear bench seat that also functions as a leaning post, ala Everglades boats

I could not tell from the rendering, but is the bow deck flat as this would be a great platform to fly fish!

More
10 years 11 months ago #4399 by MarcS

luzilla wrote: you also have the hatch gutters right?

Yep. We are actually finishing the third version of it this week. They will be perfected by the time you need them. They needed a lil more tweaking 'til we were happy with them. More and more molded components will be coming.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4397 by Highlander
Replied by Highlander on topic New Drawings
Hi,
My name is Jim and am new to the site. I have just looked at the new 19 design for 2012. She will ssuit the Austrlian conditions very well. There is not a great deal of protection, from the seas if things become very wild.We cover lot of long distances to get any decent fish too catch.

The design of this boat is very,very seaworthy, all boats, I fell should be as deep vee'd in the bow, such as this and then flattening out towards the stern as this desing does. A shallow transom deadrise affords a very gentle roll while, either slow trolling or just drift fishing. There is nothing worse, fishing from any boat, that has such a steep transom deadrise, that your knee bone gets bashed to bits against the coming rail.

The suggested Leaning Post/ Tackle Center, wow!!!!, I like that very much, as we are all aware, there is never enough storage space in small trailer boats.

Great design guys, keep up the great work, love the site and talking boats.

Jim.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4260 by luzilla
Replied by luzilla on topic New Drawings
you also have the hatch gutters right?

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds