× Welcome to the Boatbuilders' Forum!

Tell us and the other builders who you are. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Cold mold hull

More
9 years 9 months ago #8631 by Roger Curtis
Replied by Roger Curtis on topic Cold mold hull
Warren,

When you get to San Pedro just ask anyone where the Sausage Factory is and we are right across the road . See you when you get here.

Rog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #8615 by jleggett
Replied by jleggett on topic Cold mold hull
Roger,

I have a good friend who is a corporate Captain on Challenger and is in and out of Belize weekly. If you been any thing from up here drop me a note. Also I am positive that I will be going on trips with him, would love to see your project..!

Warren

More
10 years 20 hours ago #8144 by Roger Curtis
Replied by Roger Curtis on topic Cold mold hull
I will certainly do that. My builder is a master boatbuilder here in Belize. We hope to start construction next month and we will keep you posted.

More
10 years 1 day ago #8138 by MarcS
Replied by MarcS on topic Cold mold hull
Roger,

Thanks for the compliments. Send us some pics of your progress. Start a thread under the Men Who Stare at Boats section.

I, for one, would love to see a Glass Bottom Boat being built.

"dedicated to your success"

More
10 years 5 days ago #8125 by Roger Curtis
Cold mold hull was created by Roger Curtis
Howdy,
I found your site because I was looking for information on the cold mold construction method. We are going to start construction on a glass bottom boat in San Pedro, Belize here in a few weeks and want to use the cold mold system for our hull construction. You probably don't have a boat design suitable for our use but I already have enjoyed all the information on the process and am sure you will be a valuable resource or us as we complete this project.

Thanks for a great site!

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds