× Welcome to the Boatbuilders' Forum!

Tell us and the other builders who you are. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hello

More
10 years 1 month ago #7929 by MarcS
Replied by MarcS on topic hello
G'day Ross,

Welcome! We sure would love to see another of our boats being built in your part of the world. Our first Aussie boat is soon to be going together in Canberra. We are getting close to wrapping up the design for a 23 ENVI Bay boat.

It is exciting for us as well to see our Carolina-style boats having such a world-wide appeal. Thanks for the interest and sure hope to see it happen!

"dedicated to your success"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #7926 by Norris
hello was created by Norris
Hi I am Ross Norris from Australia I have just started in the boat building caper as a hobby i am in the first stages of building a 18' flats boat Aussie design much the same as the Americans have i think . But I have come across the ENVI Boat web site and have fallen for a cute little thing called a Carolina 17' flats boat so i may change my ideas about the other boat and save my ply for Carolina she is sweet and very different from any of the flats boats i have seen in Nth Queensland . I am at the age were i need some thing to do or i get bored and if you stop you die . Sex and parties is for young blokes that just go out and buy a boat i want to build my next boat and love and take my 15 year old grand son chasing Bara and just been on the water spotting crocs .that will do me .
Any way i will stay in touch if i get the boat under way and show you all some pics as we go . Also i will keep watching you all with your builds for hints . Strange thing i contacted Mark about the boat and he has an agent here in my home Town small World.
Catch you Ross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds