Insurance quotes...

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #7239 by blueh20mark
blueh20mark created the topic: Insurance quotes...
Im in the process of purchasing insurance for my 27 Express and have gotten several quotes so far.
The companies that I have gotten quotes from are:

Charter Lakes
Progressive
Geico
Travelers

Charter Lakes and Travelers were WAAAAAAY higher than all of the other companies! About 2400.00 a year for 55,000.00 coverage on the boat, motors and trailer.
Progressive was the cheapest at about 1900.00 per year for 125,000.00 coverage on the boat, motors and trailer. What I was surprised to find out is that several of these companies had info on ENVI boats in their system, which is a good thing. These prices are for the Gulf Coast and from what I understand, insurance for boats is a lot more expensive down here compared to the East Coast. As we all know, insurance prices are based on things such as your driving record and credit score, I have no accidents or moving violations in the last many years, I have boating safety certificates, 25+ years of boating experience, I'm in the Coast Guard, and a credit score over 800 so I'm NOT the reason some of the quotes were outrageous. Insurance companies are my FAVORITE thing in the world :evil: :evil: :evil: NOT!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds