With the longitudinals a series of questions....
1. Do you need laminate larger timbers for the keel than the sheer clamp and stringers?
2. Scarfing is okay in the ribbands and keel?
3. After the longs are laminated should they be shimmed the thickness of the layer of glass -say 1/8 - in the jigs then faired back to true using battens before later glassing them outside the jigs.
- This would be less fairing etc and no bulging longs between stations?
4. Are the longs dowell pinned into the transom or just recess cut like the bow?